Wednesday, December 9, 2015

This is today...

There are about a billion other blog posts that should come before this about what's been happening in our lives lately... But I decided instead of waiting until I can chronologically document our days so that it's all nice and orderly (as if there is actually any order to our days while they are haphazardly happening) I just had to post today. 

We hosted Trey's preschool Christmas party at our house and it was a lot of fun. I had 6 adorable reindeer running around! So... Even though there are an endless number of other posts I should have done before and haven't had time... This is today... And I don't want to forget this innocent little adorable 3 year old Rudolph or his nearly 1 year old side kick... Today. 
We started off the morning with a text from Granni to enjoy the sunrise with her... So we sat by the glass door and watched it together :)





1 comment: