Monday, November 9, 2015

Someday

Today was a great day. It is my 26th birthday, and it was filled with fun, food, family, and lots of love from the 3 most important boys in my life.

The little guys were so good today compared to some days, and things went pretty smooth all day which is always a blessing in itself. A friend posted this on Facebook and I can 100% relate. 

http://m.deseretnews.com/article/765602104/Dear-sweet-mom-who-feels-like-shes-failing.html?pg=all?ref=http%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com#MiCKuTpR42OVpsJS.01

I'm posting it today because I'm going to need it again someday, heck maybe even by tomorrow. I have been battling these exact feelings myself for months and months and most of the times... The feelings win. So on days like today I just count my extra blessings that we survived a day without an internal "I'm a terrible Mom" battle.  

I know I'll be grateful for an awesome perspective to reflect on on and read again on those days I need it. No matter what comes... I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment