Sunday, August 3, 2014

Today

Trey fell asleep on the couch with me today... This NEVER happens. I just laid there and watched him sleep for the longest time, so amazed at how perfect he is. I even got to feel the baby give his big brother a few kicks while he slept, which is another miracle in itself. 

Lloyd bore his testimony at church today, and I am reminded at how blessed I am to have such a great guy as my forever companion. 

I got a new calling as the Young Women's secretary a few weeks ago and our lesson was about families today. I felt the spirit so strongly and was reminded how blessed I am to be able to call myself a wife and a mother. This is what God gave me time to do. 

I have seen the Lord's hand in my life today and I am so grateful for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment