Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Pick me up

Slept in today until 7:15
Was supposed to be up at 4:30 to clean and be to work by 7:00
Trey woke up at 7:30 with a bad cough and a runny nose
Took him to the doctor at 10:20... Just a virus so no medicine to help him feel better :(
Planned to go into work for a few hours but Lori said it wasn't worth it if I needed to just stay home today 
Called IT and got set up to login at home
Wrestled with the computer, laptop and printer to get it working
Finally logged in around 2:15 and started work but it moves a little slow
Started falling asleep at the computer
Text Lloyd to tell him how after 8 hours of sleep in the first time in a week I don't know how I'm so tired! Haha
He had to come home to grab some paperwork and that sweet husband of mine brought me a Diet Dr. Pepper to give me a boost :)

All in all that made it a pretty good day! He is a keeper and it's little things like this that remind me how happy I am that I chose him to be mine forever! Can't believe that was 5 years ago :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment