Friday, March 15, 2013

Better late than never

I was looking through my phone today, and this may be a couple weeks old, but it's one of my favorites! Lloyd and I went on a day trip to Boise to watch the high school State Basketball tournament. I haven't laughed so hard as long as I can remember and we just had such a fun day together. This is us eating dinner at "Big Buns" before we headed back home. I'm a very lucky girl to be married such a good husband who will be a goof with me and can still make me laugh harder than anyone!
 This is Treyson crawling through the chairs at Granni's. I'm finally starting to get the hang of this new camera, so I thought it would be fun to look back and see my pictures progressing once I really figure things out. I had my first of many photography classes last weekend, and yesterday was the first day I felt like I captured a picture to look how I actually saw it happen instead of it looking like a washed out snapshot! Baby steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment